Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For your amusement, and possible menu planning...

Here are some blogs and recipes that I've bookmarked over the last several weeks and put in my "I MUST MAKE THESE!" folder.

The Girl Who Ate Everything, and her amazing looking frosting that came from The Pioneer Woman!

The Novice Chef Blog, with the Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes

A Spoonful of Sugah with the Japenese Souflee Cheesecake

and finally, the one that really, really caught my eye and makes me want to spend massive time in the kitchen making a zillion of these to freeze...

Sweet Pea from Sweet Pea's Kitchen has her Pork Pot Stickers with homemade wrappers

Hmmm....three desserts and an appetizer. Something is off here! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I see nothing wrong with three desserts and one appetizer! They all sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Concern? Criticism? Reviews? Links? Love? Hate? Friend? Foe? Leave it all here. ;)

Disqus for The Pioneer Cookerella