Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best chocolate frosting EVER. Ever, ever, ever, ever. Ovaltine frosting from Joy the Baker...

I love this frosting. I love it so much, that I can't stop raving about it. Imagine my surprise then, when I'd realized that I forgot to tell you all about it! Its Ovaltine chocolate butter cream frosting, and its amazing. Know who else is amazing? Joy the Baker. The chocolate cake recipe that she posted with the frosting recipe? Dangerous. So good I could eat many, many pieces in one sitting, and I'm normally not really a chocolate cake person. Go check out her site and her recipe for Ovaltine frosting now!

This cake is currently featured as the chocolate cake of the week at the restaurant that I work at! Go on down to Roadhouse on the Hill in Key Center, WA, to have a slice today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Concern? Criticism? Reviews? Links? Love? Hate? Friend? Foe? Leave it all here. ;)

Disqus for The Pioneer Cookerella