Friday, January 28, 2011

See anything different?

Oh yeah, I'm not here! I've changed domains, folks. You can find all of the great PC recipes from before, along with all new content over at Or Whatever You do. In fact, I just put a NEW post up there, just now! I know you want to look. Click on over, and make sure to update your bookmarks and/or your feed subscriptions while you are at it.

www.orwhateveryoudo.com

Also, have you clicked over to my facebook fan page?

<-------------Look how lonely the badge is over there, sitting, for weeks, at 99 "fans", just patiently waiting for ONE more person to click "like" and drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Concern? Criticism? Reviews? Links? Love? Hate? Friend? Foe? Leave it all here. ;)

Disqus for The Pioneer Cookerella